Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30, 2008

Water Country (Portsmouth NH) As they say in the ads "oh, oh, have some fun... have some fun!" The park lived up to the motto. This was probably my best time ever at this water park. Because it was a weekday, we got to go on the slides over and over again, with little to no waiting. There was that one kid though who kept stopping half-way down this one slide. He needed some serious convincing by the lifeguards before he would continue on. This park features some awesome water slides. The ones where you can go down on your back as opposed to on a tube were fantastic - as was the Dragon ride. Beware of lifeguards pointing at the water aimlessly. Don't worry, they're not kicking you out of the park. That's what I thought they were doing at first, but I didn't pee in the water, so I really couldn't fathom what recourse they might have against me. As if the synchronized pointing wasn't enough, all the lifeguards (at least the males anyway) seemed to have a striking resemblance to one Kasey Kahne.


I mean, I know he's a cool driver and the girls think he's "dreamy" - but he really hasn't won that many races. If the lifeguards want to emulate a champion, they ought to get their haircut like this guy...



That's right - Jamie "I ran out of gas on the last lap" McMurray. Don't worry Jamie, I'm still a fan.

But could you go just a little faster next race???

Jon's Water Park report card: A

-POSTED BY JON
Get me a bunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment