Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10, 2011

We always knew that Regan was a winner, but yesterday she proved she could bring in the cold, hard cash.

During our trip to Hampton Beach, NH (it was 67 inland; 50 on the water), she suddenly started digging in the sand. I kept walking, so imagine my surprise when Jon came up behind me to show me what she had found: $11 in bills!  Two $5s and a $1, folded in such a way that it must have fallen out of someone's pocket.

Considering the admission for the National State Park museum we went to in Lowell, MA earlier in the day cost $10 and the toll into NH cost 50 cents, Regan paid her way!

**
I wished that I had brought a camera to get her in action on the beach. The sand slows her down a bit, but she flies!

So today I brought my camera to Ashland State Forest. Jon suggested using the "action" mode, with the runner icon.  I used that setting to take most of these shots.








This is why dogs shouldn't let dogs drive cars

-- POSTED BY COLLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment