Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6, 2011

This morning we left Charlie and Jenn's beautiful new home in Lafayette to head back to Ashland. But first we had to commemorate the occasion, with a little, Vogue-like photo shoot with Regan and Gizmo.


After that, we headed home, via the Canine Carnival at the Wegmans Good Dog Park at Onondaga Lake State Park we saw advertised on Channel 5. Channel 3 Meteorologist Wayne Maher was there, along with some other assorted characters.

I thought this was a Canine Carnival

Al the Ice Gorilla (Syracuse Crunch mascot)

Checking out Megan Coleman, a Syracuse classmate of Jon and Colleen's


Yeah, there was a snake there too

Pops and Scooch, Syracuse Chiefs mascots

We had one more stop before we got home - the Martin Van Buren National Historic Site, near Albany. This was something that I've been wanting to see (I see the sign every time we go by there) only we've always been rushing to get to someplace. We were able to get on the last tour, which has just started. Our tour guide was great, and I highly recommend the tour! -- POSTED BY COLLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment