Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day - February 14, 2009

Today I flew to Denver - enjoying overhearing some interesting conversation from two swinging bachelors sitting next to me. They discussed everything from God's mission for them to sexual exploits and an ex who "didn't appreciate my feelings". I really could have used that free drink I later found out they were serving on all Southwest flights that day. Stupid Continental! I couldn't get free anything, except for anxiety given their recent flight safety record. I jest.
I arrived in Denver, got lost trying to find where Colleen was going to pick me up at the airport. But, luckily she didn't have to circle around again, since the airport loop road encompasses an area about as large as Rhode Island. We didn't have any luck with the Texas Roadhouse, so we opted for a dinner at home. It was delicious, and we got to spend more quality time with Shannon.
The movie we watched was so sweet, although the ending left me hanging and wanting more. I can't remember the name. Let's just call it "you fix Hoover? I bring it in tomorrow!"

--POSTED BY JON

No comments:

Post a Comment